- 7.30 pm on the second Wednesday of the month
- Skittles Room of The Bold Forester, Beaulieu Road, Marchwood, Southampton SO40 4UQ
Members are reminded that The Bold Forester uses the skittle alley for conferences and skittles on top of letting us use it, so please leave the room clean and tidy and return glasses to the bar if possible.
There is an exception for guide dogs, but the use of guide ferrets has been ruled out.
TO ALL MEMBERS:-
Please advise anyone on the committee of any events or topics of interest that you would like to see at a forthcoming meeting
2017 Meeting Calendar
- 11th January 2017 – Social evening plus an introduction to purse-net making for those working members who want to have a go at making their own purse nets
- 8th February 2017 – Guest speaker to be advised
- 8th March 2017 – Wessex Ferret Club special – all our yesterdays
- 12th April 2017 – Jill Jab evening with Tom Mowlam
- 10th May 2017 – Guest speaker to be advise
- 14th June – Club BBQ, Burley Road from Brockenhurst (or the Brockenhurst road from the A35) OS grid reference SU 254 010
- 8th November 2017: AGM and awards night.
- 13th December 2017: WFC Christmas Meal, to be held at an alternative venue ‘The Vine’ at Ower. Arrive at 7pm to get drinks and seated for a prompt start at 7.30pm. The Club subsidises the meal for all paid up members.Pre-booking is required, to book your place contact Ann on or email
|The Club||Membership||Wessex Ferret Kits||Meetings|